- The controller of personal data contained at www.znakoweniemagazynow.pl is ASPEKT sp. z o.o with its seat in Katowice, Sobieskiego 11/E6, 40-082 Katowice, KRS: 0000122442, NIP: 626-26-87-188, REGON: 276 465 720.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User or for the purpose of fulfilling a concluded contract.
The Website obtains information about Users and their behaviour by:
- information voluntarily entered on forms
- cookie files
- The data provided is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to answer a question.
- The person who has entered data onto the form has the right to access, modify and request the cessation of processing of their data at any time.
Website Cookie Files Policy
Cookies are IT data stored on Users' terminal equipment, designed for the use of websites. They do not allow for the unambiguous identification of Users.
- The website www.znakoweniemagazynow.pl does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies. These include: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type and data about the User's navigation path and the time they spent on specific sub-pages.
- the operator of the website www.znakoweniemagazynow.pl is ASPEKT sp. z o.o with its seat in Katowice, Sobieskiego 11/E6, 40-082 Katowice, KRS: 0000122442, NIP: 626-26-87-188, REGON: 276 465 720.
- to improve the usability of the website and adapt its content to Users' individual preferences
- to compile anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying Users.
- The user may change the cookie settings in their browser at any time. However, these changes may prevent the website from operating correctly.
The Act of 16 November 2012 amending the Telecommunications Act and certain other acts imposes an obligation to inform you of this.
§ If you disable cookies in your browser, you will be able to use the website, except for functions that require cookies to function properly.
What are cookies used for on this website?
The website uses its own cookies and those of external services.
Own cookies are used to:
- Configure the website:
- Adapt the content of the website to your preferences
- Personalise and remember the settings you have chosen
- Remember the history of pages visited on the website in order to recommend content
- Authenticate users on the website, preserve sessions, ensure continuous logging on the website.
- Perform tasks necessary for the website to be fully functional
- correctly operate the affiliation programme, enabling in particular the verification of the source of redirection of users to the website.
- Remember the user location and adapt the information provided to them based on location.
- Perform analysis and research, as well as audience auditing, creating anonymous statistics that help understand how users of the website use the website, which enables improving its structure and content.
- Provide advertising services, adapt advertisements of services and products of third parties presented through the website
- Ensure security and reliability of the website
External cookies (from third party websites) are used for:
- Presentation of multimedia content on websites from external websites:
- www.youtube.com (Google Inc based in the USA)
- Collection of general and anonymous statistical data:
- Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA)
What cookies does this website use?
The website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies
They are stored on your device and remain there until your browser session ends. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device memory.
- Persistent cookies
They are stored on your device and remain there until you delete them. Ending a browser session or switching off a device does not remove them from your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, stored on the users' terminal equipment for the purpose of using websites. These cookies allow us to recognise your device and, for example, to adapt the information to your individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, information about the time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
For example, if you use a browser on your computer to visit websites and it has cookies enabled, these cookies are saved and stored locally by the browser and can be used to identify you on subsequent visits to the website.
Cookies can serve various purposes:
Adapting the content of the website to your preferences and optimising the use of the website. In particular, these files allow the recognition of the device of the website user and appropriately display the website, tailored to their individual needs.
§ Creating visiting statistics, preparing analyses which help to understand how users of the website use its pages, which enables the improvement of their structure and content.
§ Maintaining the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and password again on each subpage of the website.
§ Remembering the shopping basket in some shops. This way, if you don't finish your shopping and go to another page or turn off your computer, the next time you visit the shop, the products you added earlier will still be in your basket.
§ Promoting the website in social networks, e.g. for voting, commenting, "Like", "+1" buttons
§ They can be used for so-called targeting, adapting advertisements to your interests depending on which websites you visit.
§ Cookies placed in the website user's terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
The above examples are not exhaustive of the possibilities in which cookies may be used.
How do I disable the storage and handling of cookies in my browser?
The storage and handling of cookies depends entirely on the web browser you are using. By default, browsers are enabled to accept and store cookies.
If you do not agree to the storage of cookies, you can disable this feature in your browser options by changing your browser's cookie settings.
In Mozilla Firefox browser
In the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and there the "Privacy" tab. Your browser gives you the option to indicate that you do not want to be tracked at all, or to delete individual cookies from individual sites.
In Microsoft Internet Explorer
In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet options" and there the "Privacy" tab.
Use the slider to adjust the overall level of privacy or the "Sites" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
In Google Chrome browser
In the menu hidden under the three horizontal dashes in the top right corner of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data...". In addition to the option to clear cookies, there is a "More information" link that leads to a detailed description of the browser's privacy features.
In Opera browser
Use the "Opera" button in the top left corner to open the menu, select "Settings" and then "Clear browsing history...".
As well as being able to delete cookies already set, there is a "Manage cookies..." button leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
In Apple Safari browser
In "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and there the "Privacy" tab. Here you will find numerous options regarding cookies.
On mobile phones, tablets and other devices
Each model of phone, tablet or other device with a web browser can handle this function differently. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy options in the device documentation on the manufacturer's website.
Information about cookies can usually also be found in the "Help" section in the menu of your web browser. If you cannot find this information, ask the manufacturer or the company where you bought the device.
More information can be found on the websites of browser developers, e.g.: